The DL
I knew I had been working hard towards lowering my A1C and I was looking forward to my A1C this endo trip....

(Never thought I'd say that!!)

And...


I HAD THE BEST A1C I'VE EVER HAD!!!!


Three months ago I was 9.2 and today...DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

7.7!!!!!!!!

I know it's not perfect, but OMGOMGOMGOMGOM!! That is the BEST I've ever been.




Last week I also found out my eyes are perfect!


Overall, I am feeling good and motivated to try even harder!

I feel like I a breath a sigh of relief.

This is all because of you DOC. You have changed me for the better. Thank thank thank you you you!!! You each inspire me everyday with your success and set backs. I learn from each one of you and I can't wait to tell you all when my A1C is even better!!!
22 Responses
  1. Jasmine Says:

    That's awesome, Lauren! What a huge jump in numbers. Keep up the good work!!


  2. That's great! Congrats! I hit my lowest a year ago and it felt AWESOME! :D


  3. That's awesome girl!!! So happy and proud of you!


  4. Wow is right! That's amazing! Congrats!


  5. Joanne Says:

    AWESOME! Congrats and great job. Glad to see all your hard work is paying off.


  6. Unknown Says:

    This is fantastic news! I am so happy to read this. Keep it up girl..xo


  7. WooHoo! Love it when the numbers reflect all the hard work!


  8. Karen Says:

    Yay, good for you!!! That's a huge drop in just three months! You should be very proud of all of the hard work you've done!


  9. Mike Hoskins Says:

    Congrats! That is so awesome, good job! Yes, the DOC is incredible and changes our lives - health improving overall!


  10. kim Says:

    Way to go Lauren!! that is huge!!! keep up the hard work - it's a pain but soooo worth it!!


  11. Alyssa Says:

    Oh, my gosh, that's amazing!!!! I'm so happy for you! Keep up the good work!!!


  12. Valerie Says:

    Great job! And wow--that is a huuuge drop in only 3 months. So awesome!


  13. Scully Says:

    That is indeed a SUPER impressive drop in A1C! way to go, major major kudos to you! so happy to read this good news!


  14. Meghann Says:

    Congrats on the A1C and the eyes!


  15. Kate Cornell Says:

    Sweet!!!!! Congratulations, you have worked so hard and now you know that it's paying off. So happy for you.


  16. Unknown Says:

    YOU. ARE. A. ROCKSTAR!!!!! So proud of you....that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Congrats on this amazing news and prayers for continued momentum!


  17. LaLa Says:

    WAY. TO. GO.

    Great job!!


  18. Meagan Says:

    NICE!!! It's such a good feeling to see a drop in the A1C dept, makes D seem a little less overwhelming. Congrats Lauren, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


  19. That is AWESOME! Yippee!!



  20. Daisy Says:

    Congratulations, Lauren! :D Keep up the good work :)


  21. Courtney Says:

    Great job! I love when you get a tangible benefit to all that hard work.


Post a Comment