The DL
DBlogWeek2011Banner

Saturday snapshots - Saturday 5/14: Today is the only day I’ve brought back a fun topic from last year. Inspired by the Diabetes 365 project, let’s snap a few more d-related pictures and share them again. Post as many or as few as you’d like. Be creative! Feel free to blog your thoughts on or explanations of your pictures. Or leave out the written words and let the pictures speak for themselves.

I wish I could capture how many laughs, tears, thoughts, carb counts, conversation with insurance companies, CVS', Doctors and all the other true parts about being a diabetic means, but maybe these pictures can help give a better "picture" of what it's like.


Glucose tabs always in my purse and nightstand.


I always have lots of these laying around from my Medtronic supplies ...I should get better at recycling them.


Whenever I can I apply to get free meters as backup. I actually got this one today. I kinda love the pink case...


Although this is the meter I used everyday. I love that is links to my pump!


When I was diagnosed my friend had all my friends from school make me this poster and brought it to me in the hospital.


My family and I at my second JDRF, "Walk to Cure Diabetes".


My pump supply closet.
1 Response
  1. Karen Says:

    Great pictures - especially the one of the Get Well poster your friends made for you. I just love that!


Post a Comment